In RIMBUN, we specialize in conveyancing matters with trained specialist to deal with all aspects of property law.
Our tasks includes:
- Facilitate transfer of title, auction, refinancing, principal sale and etc;
- Application of blanket consent for property with “restriction in interest” upon issuance of individual/strata titles;
- Issuance of confirmation and undertaking to Purchaser and Financier for assignment transactions;
- Advising clients on fees and disbursements that may be incurred such as ad-valorem stamp duty, registration fee, assessment, administrative fee and etc;
- Liaising with end-financiers to facilitate perfection of transfer and charge; and
- Conducting searches in relation to the property with local authorities.
Other services includes:
- Subdivision, amalgamation & strata titles application;
- Replacement of lost titles;
- Lodgment and removal of caveat (19B, 19G & 19H);
- Sale and Purchase Agreement for property purchased from Liquidator; and
- Deed of Revocation, Power of Attorney and Deed of Receipt and Reassignment.
Property with Title
Property without Title
The stages below illustrate the following procedures :
- SOLICITOR ATTENDING TO THE SUBSALE / AUCTION
- SOLICITOR ATTENDING TO THE FINANCING / FINANCING FOR 3RD PARTY
- SOLICITOR ATTENDING TO THE REFINANCING
- SOLICITOR ATTENDING TO THE LOVE AND AFFECTION
- SOLICITOR ATTENDING TO THE DEED OF RECEIPT AND REASSIGNMENT
Share our page