- Corporate Recovery Assistant Manager
- A recognised in Degree in Accounting/ Law / Finance / Business or Equivalent;
- Minimum experience of five (5) years in Corporate Insolvency (familiar with Compulsory &
Voluntary Winding Up and Companies Act);
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Would be an added advantage if you are able to write and speak in Chinese;
- Computer literate with good working knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Must be willing to travel;
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills; and
- Ambitious, confident and with a strong desire to succeed.
RIMBUN is a boutique firm established in the year 2004 specialising in Corporate Recovery and Project Rehabilitation. Rimbun was founded to service corporate insolvency of companies which have failed to keep up with the fast paced and ever changing business environment of today. Our services extend well beyond the traditional insolvency practice. RIMBUN’s areas of focus has extended to rehabilitation of distressed and abandoned projects (residential and commercial) and providing Conveyancing Services. Rimbun is committed to a holistic approach to value creation.
If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your resume to Mr. Eric Siow at firstname.lastname@example.org